Hey y'all! Today, I got nominated for The Liebster Award! I wanted to thank Char for nominating me!! You're awesome! This award helps blogs, that doesn't have many followers, get noticed.
The rules for the award are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Write 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions provided by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate other bloggers with under 200 followers to receive the award.
5. Ask 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
1. I am a fangirl! I love The Little Mermaid, Castle and Doctor Who, just to name a few.
2. Music is my life. I don't play and instrument or anything like that. But, I would go crazy if I didn't have music in my life!
3. I'm the oldest child of 6 kids. I have four brothers and a sister.
4. I am 27 years old.
5. I have a 6 year old daughter, Ariel, and I have custody of my 16 year old brother, Benny.
6. I have been with my husband for 9 years.
7. I am a homebody! I would rather be home than anywhere else.
8. I refuse to sing in my actual singing voice around people.
9. I met my best friend and my husband at Wal-Mart. HAHA!
10. I hate the smell of crayons, they smell like really bad body odor! You have been warned.
11. I'm actually a really boring person. ;)
Here are the questions that Char asked me to answer.
1. What's your most played song on iTunes?
My most played song is "Just Askin'" by Iggy Azalea (LOVE HER).
2. Do you look like anyone famous or has anyone mistaken you for a famous person?
I used to look a lot like Blossom when I was younger. Now people tell me that I look like Lisa Marie Presley.
3. What would your autobiography be called?
I would probably keep it simple and call it something like, Summertime.
4. If you had a film made about your life, who would play you?
Rachel McAdams, she's my favorite.
5. Your greatest strength and weakness?
My strength I think is loyalty. My weakness is definitely anger. I can get mad pretty easily and other times I'm totally chill.
6. Worst question to answer?
Um.... Not sure lol.
7. What is the worst beauty product you've ever tried?
I receive the Ipsy bag every month, which I love, but they sent a mascara by, Be A Bombshell, and it was awful! The smell alone made me throw it away, I couldn't bear putting it on my eyes.
8. What's the biggest thing you've achieved in life so far?
I haven't done too much other than get married and have a kid. I suppose that's it.
9. If you can or could sing, who would be your dream artist to perform with at Madison Square Garden?
OH MAN! Can I pick more than one? For the guy, Luke Bryan, and for the girl, Iggy Azalea. I can't make up my own raps but give me something to rap and I'll do it!
10. What's your favorite thing to spend money on?
11. Flats or heels?
The questions for my nominees are:
1. What is one of your favorite quotes?
2. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
3. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
4. What was the last movie, show or book that made you cry?
5. What is the hardest thing you have ever done?
6. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
7. What is your lucky number?
8. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
9. What is the best decision you ever made?
10. Would you rather text or talk?
11. If you knew you would die tomorrow, what would you do today?
My nominees are:
Please take a moment to subscribe and like me on Facebook! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!