Welcome to my blog!

Hi! I'm Summer and welcome to my beauty blog! I am so excited to start this journey of helping women everywhere feel beautiful inside and out!!


I started to fall in love with make-up about a year ago and let me tell you I. AM. OBSESSED. (to say the least) I have been able to learn so much from Beauty Gurus on YouTube in the last year and I want to share all that I have learned with all of you. Jaclyn Hill, Nicole Guerriero and Kandee Johnson are just a few of the girls that have taught me so much through their channels. They inspire me everyday to get better and better.

What you will find here on my blog:

  • Tutorials for all kinds of occasions and everyday wear.
  • Reviews on new products, including swatches with and without primer.
  • Affordable make-up looks with some of the best drugstore products.
  • Hauls!
  • And the occasional GIVEAWAY!! Yay!
I will be posting every Tuesday and Friday. Take a moment to subscribe and like me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SummertimeBeauty

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments: