Simple Brow Tutorial

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel, $22, and Brow Wiz, $21.

This has been my most requested post yet! My brows are very simple and I do not like to go overboard with them. I like them to look as natural as they can! So, without further ado, here it is!

To start off, you want to find the right shade for you. If you have dark brows you want to go one to two shades darker than the actual brow color. If you are blonde, go one to two shades lighter. Redheads don't seem to have many options, but this one in the color Auburn is a wonderful choice, depending on your shade.

My favorite brow pencil is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, $21, in Soft Brown. Anastasia is a brow genius! She also has a pomade and brow powder duo. All of her products are amazing. 

Here are the steps that I take to achieve the look that I want. 

1. After tweezing, comb throw your brows with a spoolie. I like to use the one on the other end of my brow pencil. If you don't have one, Anastasia has a great one here, $18, and Sonia Kashuk has a cheaper version here, $1.99.



2. Now, outline the bottom of your brow like this.

My camera decided to pick up all of my flaws in this picture...

3. Then, outline the top. This is where you can create a sharp or soft arch.


4.  After you are done outlining, you want to start filling them in. When doing this, you want to use light-handed strokes. I normally don't fill in the inner part of my brow. But, if you would like to, go for it!


Now you can stop here or do the next two steps. :)

5. For a more natural look, brush through your brows to take away a little bit of the product. Then add a highlight right underneath your bottom line.


6. Last, add your favorite brow gel. My favorite is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel, $22, it does not move! There are also tinted ones if you want a little more coverage, like this one from Benefit, $22.


And now you're done! Easy peasy!

Please take a moment to subscribe and like me on Facebook! Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

What I'm wearing:

Eyeshadow: Lorac Pro 2 Palette


No comments:

Post a Comment