Viva Glam Miley Cyrus: Swatches and Review



Normally, I'm not the person that gets excited when MAC comes out with a new product. But, when I saw these two beauties, I knew that I had to have them!

Miley Cyrus has partnered up with MAC to create a lipstick and lipglass as part of their Viva Glam line. This one is especially special because all the proceeds go towards men, women and children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. So not only are you going to have beautiful hot pick lips, you'll also be helping many people in the process. 

Now let's get to the products!

The lipstick is a hot pink hued, amplified creme lipstick. This is going to be so much fun to wear all year round but especially in the Spring and Summer! My first reaction to seeing it in person was, YAAAAASSSSSSS! I love super bright colors, so this is right up my alley.


MAC's Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Lipstick $16





 Next up is the lipglass, again we have a hot pink color only this time there is a sparkling pearl shimmer. You can wear this alone for a pretty, shimmering look or place it on top of the lipstick that goes with it (or any pink/red lipstick). I like that this isn't super sticky but still stays put.


MAC's Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Lipglass $15





 Last, I want to just show you what they look like when you wear them together.

Again, YAAAASSSSS!!!

What are your thoughts? Will you be running to your local MAC store to pick these bad boys up? They are sold online at maccosmetics.com and in stores today! Get them before they're gone!

Please take a moment to subscribe and like me on Facebook! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment