First Impressions: L'Oreal's Voluminous Miss Manga

Let me start off by saying that L'Oreal is my HOLY GRAIL brand for mascaras.  I love every single one in the Voluminous line. So, when I found out that there was a new one coming out I was STOKED and I had high hopes! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I was. I finally found it at Wal-Mart for $5.99! (it retails for $7.99)

L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga

The brush is interesting. It's a cone shape but what's really cool is the wand itself, it rotates 360 degrees! When you apply the mascara you have a springy effect. The fact that it moves really helps get all up in there! You can really get to the root of your lashes and fan it out.


Here I am with nothing on my lashes.

Ignore the fact that I look dead, I just woke up. :)

I normally put on It Cosmetics Tightline mascara first but to really test this out I didn't this time. After one coat I look like this...


I wanted a little more so I applied two coats and this is what I got.


Not too much of a difference but I do really like it! You're suppose to end up with an anime type effect and it doesn't quite get you there. (Would any?) It does give great length and the volume is enough to make you look like you have more lashes. One thing that some people may not like it that it is a little clumpy. I think it has a lot to do with the brush considering the bristles are all different sizes. If you have a clean spooly, use that with this and it probably wouldn't clump the way it does. Also, it stays really good! I haven't had any problems with it flaking. I even rubbed my eyes earlier forgetting that it was there and it is still in great condition.

Overall, I think this is one of my new faves! The best to me is L'Oreal's Voluminous Butterfly. It's practically perfect and this one is a VERY close second. To make it short, if you see it in stores, snatch it up!


Please take a moment to subscribe and like me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SummertimeBeauty! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment