Easy Eye Look Using The Chocolate Bar Palette

Time for a tutorial! This is my first one so please bear with me. Here we go!

First things first you want to prime your eyelids. (I already filled in my brows with Anastasia Brow Powder Due in Caramel) This helps the shadow stick and stay all day. I use Urban Decay's Primer Potion.

Urban Decay's Primer Potion

Next, I highlighted my brow bone and above my brow using Milani's Brow and Eye Highlighter in Matte Beige/High Glow. I only used the matte end. I use my finger to blend it out.

Yes, I realize I look goofy! :)

Now we start with the eye shadow. With this look you only need two! I started in my crease with Salted Caramel and used windshield wiper motions. The brush I used was E.L.F.'s Eye Shadow Blending Brush, for just $1 it's fantastic!

Salted Caramel




Now using your ring finger, take Marzipan and pat it all over your lid. You want to use your ring finger because it is the weakest one. You can also use a shader brush. Then blend some more using the same brush you used in your crease.

Marzipan


Now take your favorite liquid liner and finish off with mascara. The liner I used was Maybelline's Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner. For mascara I used It Cosmetics Tightline and Benefit's They're Real. Then you're done! Here is the final look.



Please take a moment to subscribe and like me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SummertimeBeauty! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

***Happy birthday to my wonderful husband, Kenny!!*** 


No comments:

Post a Comment