Maybelline Color Sensational: Mattes

Maybelline Color Sensational Mattes $5.49
From left to right Ravishing Rose, Mesmerizing Magenta, Siren In Scarlet, Divine Wine. 

There is new lipstick at the drugstore! Maybelline has released a line of matte lipsticks and they are going to be permanent. Now let me tell you, these babies are hard to find! I have only seen them at Target, so far, but they are popping up at Walgreens and Ulta. 

I bought 4 of the colors a week ago because they were already selling out. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a few more of them soon. But, for now, here are a few swatches to hold ya over. 

Ravishing Rose

Mesmerizing Magenta

Siren In Scarlet

Divine Wine
I really like this formula. A lot of times matte lipsticks can dry your lips out or you'll reapply 50,000 times to take away from the dryness. These ones are nice and creamy and they stay put for hours. I recommend trying them out, you'll love them!

Please take a moment to subscribe and like me on Facebook! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Find them here!

1 comment:

  1. that bottom colour is absolutely stunning! your lips look gorgeous! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/bleach-london-hair-dye.html xx

    ReplyDelete