Urban Decay's Naked2 Basics

Urban Decay Naked2 Basics $29
Urban Decay has released a new palette! Just over a month ago they announced Naked2 Basics and everyone went stir crazy. I was super excited to get my hands on this palette! The original has been my go to for my everyday make-up for a long time now. 

Top: Naked Basics Bottom: Naked2 Basics

The packaging has stayed the same with the exception of the lighter lettering. Both have a good size mirror and both are small enough to take with you on the go. Many people may say that the new palette is practically identical to the original, but I beg to differ! While they are similar, they are very different. 


Top: Naked Basics Bottom: Naked2 Basics

Top: Naked Basics Bottom: Naked2 Basics

Naked2 Basics is much cooler and on the taupe side. Five of the shades are matte and one is more of a satin. While they can be a little powdery, they all blend beautifully. I also like that you don't only have to use these as shadows. The colors can work great as brow powders (which is what I used Faint for, from the original, for a long time), you can use them as liners and you can even use the lightest shade as a highlight. Being so versatile makes it great to travel with!

Another thing I have noticed is that I have a lot of palettes that do not have the blending colors I need or the highlights and the Naked Basics palettes are the perfect companions to those. They give you those staple colors that you need, that you may not have. 

I recommend this to those who don't already have staples in their collection or to those who are just Urban Decay junkies like me.

Please take a moment to subscribe and like me on Facebook! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment