Birthday Haul!!


Happy birthday to me! On December 3rd I will be turning 28 years old. Does anyone else dread turning 30? I know I am! But birthdays are always fun nonetheless. 

My husband and mom both gave me my gifts early (because they're the best). I was so excited to show you guys and give mini reviews on what I did get! Let's get started.

Anastasia Contour Kit $40

When I heard the Anastasia Contour Kit was back in stock, it was immediately added to my list. I wanted this so bad last year and it sold out before I could get my hands on it. I was super exited to finally get it and let me tell you, it is amazing.

Top: Vanilla, Banana, Sand Bottom: Java, Fawn, Havana
Banana is perfect as a under eye concealer setting powder. Also, I love using Java and Fawn, they are my favorite to bronze and contour with. These are also really good eye shadows, especially on days that you want a more natural look.

Vanilla, Banana, Sand, Java, Fawn, Havana

Mama also got me the Anastasia Catwalk palette. This was only $19 on their website! 

Anastasia Catwalk Palette $19
Top: Call Back, Strut, Scout, Beauty Mark, LBD
Bottom: Day Rate, Couture, RTW, 10K, Pose
The colors in here are beautiful. They swatch beautifully. I haven't used it yet though, but I plan on it tomorrow.

Call Back, Strut, Scout, Beauty Mark, LBD

Day Rate, Couture, RTW, 10K, Pose
I also talked her into sharing the two pack of Evian sprays she got. I've been wanting to pick this up so it was great that she was so willing to share. Thanks, Mama!

Evian Facial Spray 2 pack $14.99
Last she took me to Bath and Body Works and to my surprise they finally got their Twisted Peppermint fragrance back! They had a sale going on, buy three, get three so she got some of the Vanilla Bean Noel things and she got me the following. 

Sparkling Snowflake Scrub $16.50
Ultra Shea Body Cream $12.50
Shower Gel $12.50

Every year it seems like Urban Decay comes out with something within a week of my birthday. Last year, Naked 3 came out and shipped to me on my birthday and this year Naked on the Run came out. Being the Urban Decay junkie that I am, this was something that I couldn't live without. (Dramatic much?) I mean it is all I ever dreamed it would be.

Naked on the Run $54


The palette comes with a travel size mascara, Perversion (my new holy grail), a travel size 24/7 glide on liner in the color Stag, a full size Naked lipgloss in Sesso, six never before seen shades of eye shadow and a blush and bronzer.

Dive, Fix, Resist, Dare, Stun
Bronzer, Blush, 5050
Perversion, Stag, Sesso

Can you hear the choir singing? This literally has not left my purse! Oh! The mascara you see in my picture is a deluxe sized sample that I already had, I want to use it up before I break into the other one. If you're looking for a palette that gives you everything you need, get this before it's gone!

Tarte Pin Up Girl blush palette $42

Tarte came out with one of these palette last year and everyone went berserk! I missed out on it just like the Contour Kit and I was ecstatic when they released another one this year!

Breathless, Embraced, Whimsy, Bashful, Irreplaceable

Breathless, Embraced, Whimsy, Bashful, Irreplaceable

These blushes are GORGEOUS. I have been using Breathless everyday. It's a barely there blush and is perfect for those "natural" days. There are 5 in all and they claim to wear for 12 hours. I can't quite say that yet, but they do last longer than others I have tried. I'll keep trying them out and let y'all know!

Becca Shimmering Perfector Pressed in Opal $38




That highlight though!! Ever since Jaclyn Hill slapped this onto her cheekbones, I've been dying to get my hands on it! I just couldn't bring myself to get it. Thank God for husbands, right? It's beautiful! This is going to last me FOREVER! The tiniest bit goes the longest way! There are two more I want to try, the rose gold one and the gold one. Have y'all tried them? Let me know in the comments below!

The last two were free. I racked up 500 points at Sephora over the last year and a half and it was perfect timing because they had a 500 point reward from Urban Decay! 

Urban Decay Urban Obsessions 500 Sephora Points





Skimp, Bust, Guilt, Oil Slick, Zero

When the lady at the checkout asked me what I wanted, I instantly said this one! Turns out they were out! :( Well the lovely lady gave me the one out of the display, God bless her, she made my day! This tiny palette comes with four shadows, a 24/7 Glide On Liner in Zero (one of my faves) and a sample of their popular Primer Potion!

Make Up For Ever Beauty Insider Birthday Peek

Smokey Extravagant Mascara

Rouge Artist Natural N9

Rouge Artist Natural N9 and Smokey Extravagant

I think the wand on this mascara is cool. I haven't tried it yet but I'm hoping that it's good. I have tried the lipstick and I love the color! It feels like a balm because it is SO creamy! I may be purchasing this in the full size version.

Well that's it! I hope you enjoyed my haul and the mini reviews! Please take a moment to subscribe and like me on Facebook! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



Disclaimer: I am not trying to show off.  Hauls are some of my favorite things to see and I hope you guys like them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment