Fall Sunset Eye Tutorial

I saw this picture a few days back and being the woman I am, I immediately saw inspiration. I wanted to create an eye look using the colors, or at least colors similar, to the ones in the picture. And what better palette to use than the Lorac Mega Pro! 


So here I am in all of my "I just woke up and I HAVE to get this tutorial done" glory. I already filled in my brows and put on some under eye concealer.

#flawless

First step is to prime your lids! This is a must, especially with dark colors, so that your look doesn't crease. I used Urban Decay's Primer Potion, like I would use something else....



Next, you want to take any blending brush and place the color Camel into your crease. Go ahead and put it up a little above your crease also.




Next, I went in right under Camel with Mulberry with a domed blending brush. This has became one of my favorite shadows! It's so unique for a matte color. Blend this into your crease and onto your lid. No need to be precise because we're going to go over that in just a bit.



Then you want to take the color Espresso and place it all over your lid with a shadow brush.



Now to make the eyes pop just a little more, we are going to mix Mulberry and Espresso and buff it onto our lower lash line, with a pencil brush. I also highlighted with the color Cream, using my pointer finger, I placed it under my brow and in my inner corners.





I decided that I didn't want to use a liner on my upper lash line. But, I took a brown eyeliner and lined my waterline and added some black mascara. I used MAC's Stubborn Brown and L'Oreal's Butterfly Intenza in blackest black.



Lastly, I used a light lipstick, because I wanted the eyes to steal the show. The color I used was Jordana's Twist and Shine in Honey Love (Bonus! It's only $2.99 at Walgreens).


Here is the completed look!




I hope you like it! If you recreate it, tag me! I am always_86 everywhere! Please take a moment to subscribe and like me on Facebook! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 

Products Mentioned:

Lorac Mega Pro Palette: Sold Out

No comments:

Post a Comment