October Favorites


October was probably the busiest month of my life! Sorry I've been MIA! But, I'm back and I've brought my favorites with me!

First off, my new favorite mascara from the drugstore.  L'Oréal's new Voluminous Butterfly Intenza.  The wand is super cool with it's double wand and it doesn't clump whatsoever! 

L'Oréal Volumious Butterfly Intenza, $8.99

Shout out to my daughter giving her mama a helping hand. :)

Another eye product I used a ton, this month, was L'Oréal's Infallible eye shadow in Iced Latte. This is a classic and a dupe for Stila's Kitten, but MUCH cheaper. 

L'Oréal Infallible Eye Shadow in Iced Latte, $7.99



One more eye product that I can't live without is Maybelline's Eye Studio gel liner in Blackest Black. I love using this on the days I want an intense liner. Especially for winged liner! I just use an eyeliner brush with it, like E.L.F.'s liner brush (that's only $3).

Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner in Blackest Black,  $9.99


I have been loving the matte lipsticks from Maybelline.  The one I've been wearing the most is number 680, Mesmerizing Magenta. I could not get enough of this! Every time I reached for a lipstick, that was the one I picked with hesitation. A plus to these is they last FOREVER! 

Maybelline Color Sensational Mattes in Mesmerizing Magenta, $5.49

Isn't it gorgeous!

Next up, hair products. I went to the bank a few weeks ago and the teller had the best curls I had ever seen! So, like a woman would, I asked what she uses. I immediately went to CVS and picked it up. When I wear my hair naturally,  this helps my curls to stay frizz free. It has been a life saver! 

Marc Anthony Strictly Curls, $7.99
My favorite deep conditioner for the past  year has been, L'Oréal's Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm. My hair feels so much healthier when I use this. I actually use the regular shampoo and conditioner too. But, this always seems to make my hair extra soft.

L'Oréal Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm, $5.99
The best polish for this season, I'm sure you've heard of it, is OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark. It's dark purple and will last about two days before chipping. It is so pretty for Fall!

OPI, Lincoln Park After Dark, $9.99
Lastly, make-up remover. I don't have a eye cream but this eye make-up remover has actually helped to hydrate my under eye. All you need is a dime sized amount and rub the lotion over your eyes then gently remove it with a tissue. It gets off even the toughest mascara and leaves the area around your eyes feeling fabulous! 

Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover Lotion, $8.49 
That's all for today, look out for a Fall tutorial tomorrow! Please take a moment to subscribe and like me on Facebook! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment